Friday, January 11, 2013

Upcoming Releases On My Must Read List

January and February are pretty solid release months for authors I read, apparently. I've decided to post the upcoming releases I'm looking forward to and see what you guys think I'm missing :)

In order of release:

The Hob by Dana Marie Bell (ebook)
Heatseeker by Lucy Monroe (trade paperback)
Broken Flight by Elle J. Rossi (ebook)
Beauty Awakened by Gena Showalter (mass market paperback)
Calculated in Death by JD Robb (hardcover)

So I know that I've got to be missing some great books that are being released in the next several weeks. Let me know what books you are most looking forward to in January and February!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm incredibly honored to make this list. My name next to these AMAZING authors is a treat indeed. I'm so excited about Broken Flight. LOVE the story and the characters. I'm having a trailer made right now and can't wait to see the final results!

    Is the Beauty Awakened an angel book? If so, count me in! Count me in anyway. Love Gena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Beauty Awakened is an angel book - the second book in her Angels of the Dark series after Wicked Nights! I haven't read that one yet but I'll definitely read and review it before Beauty Awakened is published.

    I am looking forward to Broken Flight - it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete