Friday, February 15, 2013

Broken Flight trailer

As I mentioned in the post on books I'm looking forward to in February, Elle J Rossi has a new book coming out at the end of the month called Broken Flight. It's the first in the Angels of Punishment series. The very talented Theresa McClinton produced a trailer for Broken Flight - and I have to say that had I not already been looking forward to this book, this trailer would have instantly made me want it!


Broken Flight will be released as an ebook on February 28th and Theresa has a YouTube channel featuring other videos she's made. I'd recommend checking out both!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about Elle's trailer. She was a blast to work with, and I have to say the story really spoke for itself. You're not the only one who can't wait to read this story! With such an intriguing premiss and powerful characters, I have been drooling over this book since I read the synopsis!

    I also just launched a brand new website for Making It Reel, my trailer boutique. If you'd like to browse through some of the other trailers I've done, swing by the website and lounge for a while. ;)

    www.makingitreel.net

    Can't wait to share this post on my FB/twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wicked awesome, Melly Mel! Thank so much! I'm really excited about this release. I have to tell you, when Theresa first sent this trailer to me, I cried like a baby. It's so stinkin' perfect for Broken Flight!

    ReplyDelete