Monday, February 18, 2013

Reading Confession

I have a confession to make - I re-read books.

That's right, I said it.

Despite having hundreds of unread books in my apartment and on my Kindle and Nook, I sometimes curl up and read books that I've read already.

That's what I did this past weekend. I re-read books by Nalini Singh and Dana Marie Bell. I frequently re-read books by JD Robb/Nora Roberts, Cynthia Eden, Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, Thea Harrison and others. Sometimes, I re-read the last book in a series right before a new release just so I'm fresh on the details. Sometimes, I re-read entire series like I'm visiting old friends in a familiar neighborhood.

Do you re-read books? Leave a comment and tell me what authors you enjoy enough to re-visit their books a second (or third!) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment